Listen to the FREE SomeNews Podcast Now

Some of the photos may be bigger than shown. Try clicking on them.

Tuesday 13 July 2010

Lady GaGa's Dancers

Here's Lady GaGa, but check out the woman on the bottom right...



...Dude, GaGa doesn't feed her dancers enough. She's trying to eat some GaGa leg.

[Read the Lady GaGa blog posts]

Actually, I take it all back. It's all about comparison. With a nose like GaGa's anyone would look small if they're stood nearby.

I don't know if I like Lady GaGa. I don't trust her. That's not her real name, you know? I've looked and there's no Lord GaGa on the civil list. It's all some type of con. I'm just going to find out if she sits in the House of Lords while still having a non-dom status and therefore avoiding paying tax on her non-UK earnings. It's all very suspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment