Listen to the FREE SomeNews Podcast Now

Some of the photos may be bigger than shown. Try clicking on them.

Thursday 19 August 2010

Rachel Weisz

Rachel Weisz claims she begged director Alejandro Amenabar to include a masturbation scene in her new film Agora.

And he turned her down? Well, Rachel, I have a webcam and a comfy chair... call me...



Do you think that is really what happened? Or did someone walk in on her doing the act and she came up with the excuse? "Er, I was just researching for the scene I have to film where... er, my character... er, has a fiddle. Yep, that's what I was doing."



I hope she doesn't suggest it for all her films. There was no need for one in The Mummy or The Mummy Returns. And I really hope she didn't suggest it in About A Boy. That's just wrong.



Still, it's nice to know I have some acting skills.







No comments:

Post a Comment