Listen to the FREE SomeNews Podcast Now

Some of the photos may be bigger than shown. Try clicking on them.

Sunday 24 October 2010

Cameron Diaz

I watched Knight and Day last night so I thought I could either show some pictures of Cameron Diaz looking sex or Tom Cruise in a mankini.

I think you'll agree I made the right choice.





And here are some Cameron Diaz facts...

Born on August 30, 1972 (which makes her a Virgo, the virgin... hmm) in San Diego, California.

She started modelling aged just 16, which is a few months off something very dodgy. She was discovered by a photographer at a party in Hollywood. A week later she had a contract.

Her mother, Billie, is of Native American, Italian and German descent.

Three different nationalities. That's an odd mixture when it takes two to make a baby.

Apparently she will only wash her face in Evian spring water. But don't worry, she'll drink any old shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment